The most efficient method of getting a quote is to email the details to email@example.com with the following details:
From best to less than ideal, we would require at least one of the following:
- A 3D model (Step files, Fusion files, Inventor files or Solidworks files).
- A DXF or a DWG drawn to a 1:1 scale.
- A fully dimensioned PDF listing all requirements.
- A clear and fully dimensioned sketch listing all requirements.
- A detailed description of a simple part.
So that your enquiry can be processed with the fastest speed, please ensure to include the following details on drawings or in the email (this will reduce the need for follow up questions):
- Material Grade (Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and specific grade requirements etc).
- Thickness (in millimetres).
- Material finish (Raw, polished, powder coated etc).
- Quantity (For best prices, suggest annual or batch quantities if known).
- Any secondary processes (folding, countersinking, tapping, welding etc).
The more details you can provide, the more likely you are to getting what you want first time.
When we recieve your enquiry, it loads onto our enquiry board and will be processed as quickly as possible. Our target is to respond within 4 working hours but this depends on the complexity of the requirements and if any detail is missing to complete the enquiry. Please let us know if the success of the enquiry is time sensitive.
If we are unable to meet your requirements we will respond immediately and can recommend alternative suppliers who should be able to.